Worst online service EVER

WooMY's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Worst online service EVER”

Written on: 18/05/2013 by WooMY (1 review written)

I had made a purchase online for 2 cardigans on 18 April for my overseas trip but it did not arrive before my trip. On the website, it indicates that it will take 1 - 2 or 3 - 5 days but I had been counting each day, it did not arrive.

I had emailed to Zaraservices each time but the response is always very rude and short. They said it takes approx. 10 - 15 days and ask me to wait.

True enough, it did not arrive on time for my trip on 5 May. It was so disappointing.

When I came back, there was a note from the post office that the package had arrived on 8 May and I have to collect it from the post office.

I went to collect it on 15 May. To my dismay, it was only a very small package. Definitely not big enough to fit the 2 cardigans I had ordered. On the envelope, it was indicated as accessory from China. When I opened it, it was some cheap fake necklace in a Tiffany & Co box. I thought there was some kind of mixed up but the order confirmation number on the envelop tallies.

I quickly emailed Zaraservices to tell them about it. However they are so rude and are not helpful at all. They even threatened me that if I am to call the bank to refuse the payment, they will use the software to place my personal information in several blogs, twitters etc...

What is this??? How can they threatened to do such thing to an honest customer who only wants to get what she had ordered? I had kindly furnished them all the images and necessary information to do a check and their reply is so rude and cold.

It is indeed a nightmare for me.

Treat it that I had spent US$133.80 on a lesson learnt. I will never buy clothes from Zara Online again.

I feel cheated and terrible. :(

• 2 Cardigans at US$133.80