SHODDY NON-RETURNABLE MERCHANDISE!

DISGRUNTLEDatZara's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“SHODDY NON-RETURNABLE MERCHANDISE!”

Written on: 26/04/2013 by DISGRUNTLEDatZara (1 review written)

I recently made a purchase from Zara online. I will never buy from them again.

THE BACK STORY:
- clothes tried on fit as I wanted
- I put the clothes through the wash following manufactures directions precisely (cold wash, low heat dryer)
- all of the clothes shrank. some of shrank vertically and some shrank horizontally.

ZARA CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- I contacted Zara, and was told my associate to "take photographs" of my clothing items and to email them to their customer service unit.
- took multiple photos and sent them in to the email
- within 2 days, the sales associate called back ( I have the saved voice mail) stating, we will not accept your items back even though you followed the washing directions as prescribed. Your clothes are now used"

CONCLUSION:
Are you kidding me?! USED?! How does one washing a garment as prescribed = used?! Any other retailer that charges similar prices would have no problem refunding or exchanging their product. To be told that I need to take a loss of monies paid due to merchandise that shrank is unbelievable in this day an age.

DO NOT buy from Zara if you expect to have quality merchandise or if you expect to have decent customer service. I will not shop there again. As an avid shopper who spends a large amount of money on clothes, Zara has made me a non-customer. Please share if you have a similar experience.

• poor