15-30 day for a refund

Guest's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“15-30 day for a refund”

Written on: 12/04/2013

I ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes on Zara.com and paid by paypal. I loved 2 out of the 3 and decided to take the other pair in for a refund. They were able to process it and gave me a receipt. I asked the store associate if the refund would be credited back to my paypal. He assured me it would within 7 days or so and I went home not thinking much of it.
I go to check my paypal 3 weeks later and still have not had the refund. I call Zara and they offered no explanation or apologies. I mentioned that if I hadn't checked my paypal, I'd have never gotten the refund. The other person on the other line rushed off the phone with a "Thanks for calling us. Expect a refund in 15-30 days."

Thats on top of the 3 weeks I've waited already.

No apologies, no explanations. Unacceptable.

• 275

Catbag's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2013

I purchased shoes with a debit card in store and returned them the next day on April 1, 2013. I still have not received a refund back to my debit and it has almost been 2 weeks. Should I keep waiting?

Jinkee's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2013

No. Go back to that store and inquire. 2 weeks is too long.

Maxlondon's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2013

not a fair review... here you are supposed to to review zara.com ... not the paypal account.... we all know what paypal is like, just use an ordinary visa card next time.

Jinkee's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2013

You read my review right? Obviously, you didn't.

Zara never processed the Refund. Was Paypal responsible for a refund? No. It's a form of payment like a Credit Card. So if Zara never processed the refund, it doesn't matter if I used a credit card, debit card or Paypal. They still DIDN'T process my refund. So yes, I am reviewing Zara.com

Also, I've never had any issues with Paypal.