Rubbish very unprofessional

edycamela's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Rubbish very unprofessional ”

Written on: 19/02/2013 by edycamela (1 review written)

I bought a red skirt from Zara early this month. I was shocked to receive a skirt that seemed to have been used because there was a big hole on the bleeds at the back of the skirt. When I realised that this skirt was faulty, I tried to get in touch with zara. I was given instructions to follow and return the item. I went to zara.com as instructed but no access to arrange for a courier service . I then tried to ring zara and was on the phone for over 40 mins as there was an automatic response which says all their lines are busy and someone will get to me as soon as possible. I got so frustrated and decided to send an email to zara. 24 hours zara replied and told me to go back to their we'd site and arrange for a return. Again I went to my desktop computer tried all the steps to arrange a return to no avail. I then decided to write again and told zara I received a faulty item and needed to return it. It took 14 days but no rey from zara.
I then decided to take the item to the post office because there is not zara store in my location and send back to zara by post. A week later one if their workers rang me and I explained my horrible experience to her. She told me I had to take it to a nearby store which would've taken me 45 miles to go to their nearby store.
Yesterday zara refunded me the cost of the skirt and ignored all the postal charges dedpite the fact that they sent me a used item.
Secondly their quality is horrible. I've never seen such terrible fabric very poor and cheap quality.
Again zara is very unprofessional and care very little about customer satisfaction. Overall it is not I do not think zara has the standard no quality standards at all.

• £17.99

Edycamela's Response to edycamela's Review

Written on: 19/02/2013

Very disappoint the way zara has treated me.