Disgusted, appalled, absolutely SICK OF THIS BULLSH*TTT

Guest's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Disgusted, appalled, absolutely SICK OF THIS BULLSH*TTT”

Written on: 02/02/2013

do not shop on the zara WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!1 but you should if you like waiting weeks for your order then being told that they would refund your delivery cost but then not doing SO. also if you like waiting weeks for refunds to come through even after being told they would come through after three working DAYS. telephone customer services are useless and i still have not received my REFUND. i was told a refund was issued and was asked if i had checked my bank BALANCE... of course i HAVE!! i still have only 30p in my account and no REFUND. they always blame my bank for my funds not coming through but it is all ZARA'S FAULT, they hold the money for as long as they possibly can even though they have no need TO. they charge instantly and then when i cancelled an order they take like 3 weeks to give back my MONEY, even after ringing them several TIMES. they just kept saying we HAVEN'T charged you but we have the money in RESERVE. well then get it out of reserve and give me it back THEN???? IDIOTS!!! another time i ordered a blazer in xs and it came as a MEDIUM, WHAT'S with THAT??? the staff in the store are moody as hell TOO, i will not be shopping in zara AGAIN. also when i go on the website to try and get a contact NUMBER/EMAIL a stupid video plays on a LOOP, taking up the whole SCREEN. it is impossible to get onto the SITE. i DON'T want to see a stupid video!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost