Def would buy again & again online!!

Diantha's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Def would buy again and again online!! ”

Written on: 25/01/2013 by Diantha (1 review written)

Seriously love love love buy online and from my app!! Zara is awesome... I've bought tons of regular prices items as well as sale items! Shipping did take a little longer on the sale items but not much longer maybe 10 days! I've also returned several items as well and had no problem.. Took maybe a week to see the return hit my bank account!! I'm VERY satisfied with everything I've bought... Great quality! Love the free shipping! I'm also a real freak when it comes to ordering online from anywhere but went out on a limb and very glad I did.. Bc I order probably once a week from Zara!! I've called a few times to Zara.com and I've had great service from them.. So I don't see how other people are saying customer service is awful.. Maybe the had the answer they didn't like or a return was to far out of date to return.. Great company.. Never been in an actual store but love online!

• Goods purchased & cost