Thankfully lucky.

Guest's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Thankfully lucky.”

Written on: 09/01/2013

I am a huge fan of Zara products and have always enjoyed shopping at their stores. The quality is decent and I love the style variety this brand offers. Lately, I am finding it incredibly competitive to shop at the Zara stores in my area and often not finding the products in my size. So I decided to turn to their online store. Especially during the sale period, I have no luck at finding what I want in my size at the physical storsz.

I was very skeptical, having read the unfortunate experiences shared on this forum but decided to give it a try. Each time I placed orders, I tracked my credit card records like a hawk, to make sure that everything was going the way it should be.

In the past 6 months, I have made 4 orders in total, with the last 2 made during their recent Autumn/Winter 2012 sale. The layout of the website is very basic and easy to navigate.

My experiences have been impressive. The first 2 orders were made during regular price periods. I received emails acknowledging my order straight away, both the dispatch notice and tracking emails came the next working day. I received the correct parcels within 3 working days after placing the orders online. I paid 3,95 euros as shipping fee for each transaction, Zara claims that the orders will arrive within 3 - 5 business days. Very impressive, considering the parcels are coming to me in Germany from Spain.

The next 2 orders were over the recent sale, when they offered free shipping. These took comparatively longer than the ones before but I had expected that. My orders were placed on the 30th and 31st December 2012. Plus, Zara did provide 'warning' of orders arriving within 5-7 business days in these order confirmation emails.

Again, I received the emails confirming my order straight after placing the orders online. The dispatched emails came 3 working days after, on the 4th and 5th January; tracking notices came on the 5th and 7th January. I received both my orders today, 9th January. I felt that the order-to-delivery timing was reasonable, given that Zara must have had an increased volume of orders with their huge reductions and free shipping promotion.

My orders to-date included a wide range: from shoes to jackets to pants, for both myself and my husband. All orders were accurately and beautifully packaged in Zara cardboard boxes. I did not find any defects in the products and have not sent anything back to-date.

I still prefer to get my stuff at the Zara stores, so that I have the opportunity to try out the item and check the condition of the item before I decide. However, I remain open to getting stuff off Zara.com should I face any difficulty in getting the stuff in the physical stores. To-date, I am a contented customer of Zara.com.