Never again.

BruneH's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Never again.”

Written on: 08/01/2013 by BruneH (1 review written)

So i ordered this items 2 weeks ago and not only i haven't received them, but on the aramex website ( the courier zara used for the delivery) it says that the parcel has been delivered and signed for by someone called Carter.
Now who is Carter?
I honestly have no idea, I was waiting at home for the parcel yesterday with my gf and nothing did arrive.
As far as i know no one called Carter lives in my flat and signs things for me when i'm home.
After few calls and email no one answered.
The only good thing is that i paid with paypal so i already opened a dispute and hopefully they'll help me chasing it( hopefully, because i don't know how this works.)
Absolutely dreadful!

Dbsklz's Response to BruneH's Review

Written on: 06/02/2013

i have the same problem going on right now! Can you update me on what happened afterwards? Thank you.

Bruneh's reply to Dbsklz's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

Finally after few calls and emails they called me back one morning ( after 4-5 days) saying that my parcel was lost and that they refunded me already.
No explanation about where my items were gone or what happened, they just said they were terribly sorry.