NEVER AGAIN

Franse's review of Yours Clothing - www.yoursclothing.co.uk

“NEVER AGAIN”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by Franse (1 review written)

I made few orders from them and had few issues - quality is not great, some items had different size labels inside and "outside", but I could have lived with that because I usually bought on sales. My friend decided to make an order too, so we did and I paid with my card. She received email from Yours with confirmation of order and payment received. Later she received an email with information that her order is on hold for some "card security issues". I've checked my bank account several times - transaction was successful like any other, they received money. It took us 10 days to cancel it after who knows how many mails, Customer service is terrible and not helpful at all, they couldn't explain us where the problem was and why was her order on hold so long. After order being cancelled, they ignored all our messages demanding refund and they kept and still keep this money for themselves.
Good way of taking your money -with "some issues"!
Delivery costs for Europe are too high and they are making money on postage, returns are extremely expensive, not worth it.
Never again.