Dont touch with a bargepole

astonished's review of Yours Clothing - www.yoursclothing.co.uk

“Dont touch with a bargepole”

Written on: 16/12/2011 by astonished (1 review written)

I ordered this item despite the crass name it had been given as it looked half decent for the price £9.00 (supoosedly this was half price). When I got it my jaw dropped open. I ordered a size 16 - it wouldnt fit a size 10 lady!! the material was a cheap imitation silk thrown together and badly finished.

I went online to see how to return the item. Not only are you charged £3.99 for delivery but an additional £1.49 for the privilege of them sending you a sticky label incase you want to return the item - but I took it to the P.O. to return it where I learned I was to be charged £4.60 to return it?! I think not!!

I immediatley contacted Trading Standards and took advice from them.

I then spoke to the customer service assistant at Yours Clothing who was of no help whatsoever except to quote their T&Cs which mean nothing.

DO NOT WATSE YOUR TIME OR MONEY BUYING FROM THIS SITE. THAT GARMENT WASNT EVEN WORTH THE £9.00 - THEY DONT EVEN GET EMBARRASSED SELLING THIS TRASH!!

My lesson has been learned. I had to put one star in the review to process in order to have it posted - if it were possible I would have put NONE!

• Black Embellished Baby Doll Top