Poor quality clothing at Yours.

LinaL's review of Yours Clothing - www.yoursclothing.co.uk

“Poor quality clothing at Yours.”

Written on: 12/12/2011 by LinaL (6 reviews written)

Like most plus size people I find getting clothes in my size hard work so I thought I'd give Yours Clothing a go. The parcel was late getting here but I just put it down to it being the run up to Christmas. When I got the clothes out I noticed one of the legging had a hole in the leg, The other was about 3 sizes to big for me even though I ordered my correct size and the T-Shirt felt very thin and again huge on me. I checked the web site and it said I had to pay to return items unless faulty so I just returned the legging with the hole in. I got charged for sending them back, then they take ages to refund me the money and they are refusing to cover P+P costs even though I have sent a copy of the receipt off. I've writen letters to them, E-mailed and even complained on their Facebook site with no luck. After one wash the stiching came undone on the T-shirt. I give the other legging to a friend and she said the lace trim at the bottom of each leg came off after they had been washed and a stud fell off the denim jacket leaving it with a hole. They may look good and cheap on the website but Yours Clothing is just cheap and poor quality. Everything I brought from them has now ended up in the bin as it's so costly and time consuming to send anything back.

• Legging x2, T-shirt and denim jacket- £45