love love love

Guest's review of Yours Clothing - www.yoursclothing.co.uk

“love love love”

Written on: 30/06/2011

I can honestly say ive never had a problem with yours clothing, im from northern ireland and I always get my parcels a day late but thats because im overseas, so they are always on time considering.

Ive ordered alot of clothing over the last couple of months from yours, their sizing is pretty accurate. My waredrobe if now full of yoursclothing items and the majority of the clothes ive been happy with. Quality is also good.

My sister keeps asking where I bought such and such from and now she buys from them to. Im also over the moon about their lingerie im a 48G in most high street shops but when I ordered from yours I had to go down two cup sizes smaller and one back size smaller and even better they have padded bras up to 46G cups. Im a size 20-22 so clothes for me come view and far inbetween, if I where to go to a high street shop id have to go up a few sizes although my measurements tell me in a 20-22, I would often find myself having to try and squeeze into a 24 or 26. Some tops and bottoms iv bought from NEWLOOK are a size 24-26 and from yoursclothing ive never had to order anything bigger than a 22. :D

Payment
Only once at my own fault had I put in the wrong billing address which I was then charged for (money put on hold) but all websites do this, I got my money back within 3 days. I didn't need to ring customer service they rang me so i didnt have to stand about and wonder where my items where and having to chase money owed. I did this once on another site too and I had to wait 2 weeks with chasing the money and denies that I ever paid for any goods and that i needed proof.

I marked it 4 out of 5 because of the returns (you have to pay for). It would be nice to see some free returns. One good thing about it is you can order your return on their website, you get to choose from a return or exchange and you can decide what you want to exchange. Once you get your return number that you put on the front of the parcel and they receive it they will send out your goods the same day they get it or you get your money back. Simple.

Overall happy and would definatly recommend to a friend.

• Good prices