Replacement arms

purple007's review of Your Designer Sunglasses - www.yourdesignersunglasses.co.uk

“Replacement arms”

Written on: 02/05/2013 by purple007 (1 review written)

I ordered replacement arms and they arrived with an extra part which attaches to the fronts missing. I called and the woman was distant on the phone and i couldn't work out if she was still there or not. She said please e-mail pictures i said i can do that now........she said it might not come through yet because other people may be trying to e-mail too.......complete rubbish......there shouldn't be a hold up in e-mail server que for an e-mail......i tried sending many e-mails and they weren't being delivered just coming back. I called the woman and she was trying to tell me that I ordered the wrong parts but i haven't. Also the arms aren't the same shape as with mine.......she said they have to be fitted to my head which was never explained before.......when i bought them the fit was fine so not sure what thats all about. They also have different information on the insides of the arms different to my AUTHENTIC Ralph Lauren glasses........I'm not sure they are legitimate arms and still 5 hours later i can't get through to their e-mail....... FUMING!!!

• arms