Excellent service.

Guest's review of Your Designer Sunglasses - www.yourdesignersunglasses.co.uk

“Excellent service.”

Written on: 28/04/2013

Wsa looking for a pair of Folding wayfarers but in a frame & lens combo that Ray ban dont make. I contacted YDS spoke to a very pleasant chap who informed me that I could order the stle I wanted & they would fit the lenses before dispatch. Coul take up to 2 weeks.
Within 1 week I had an email & a text confirming dispatch!

Glasses arrived quickly and in the combination I wanted but sadly I had ordered the wrong size. They were too small. YDS accepted a return but sadly the replacement I wanted was out of stock & could take 2-12 weeks for delivery. Again this information was given quickly & accurately.

I decided to take a refund because of the timescale & again, very quickly the money was back in my account.

I'm still struggling to find what Iam looking for available for immediate delivery from anyone else. This tells me that YDS were completely honest with the information they gave.

I would not hesitate to order from YDS again, in fact I may well do when the model I'm looking for becomes available.

Use this company with confidence.

• Rayban Folding Wayfarer