Don't waste your money!!!!!!!!

Guest's review of Your Designer Sunglasses - www.yourdesignersunglasses.co.uk

“Don't waste your money!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 28/09/2012

I ordered replacement arms for my sunglasses from yourdesignersunglasses and I so regret it. The arms are complete rubbish. They claim that the parts are authentic, but these didn't come close to fitting correctly. I emailed back and forth with them for resolution, and was told that all parts will need to be fitted by an optician. This was not mentioned prior. I finally found an optician willing to fit them (most wouldn't touch them due to the fact that they weren't purchased through them) and after trying for almost 30 minutes she was unable to correct them due to the shape of the arms. Customer service at yourdesignersunglasses said my only other option was to mail them back (at my cost) and they would try to adjust them (after having said glasses need to be fitted to each persons particular head shape). Needless to say, I refused to send these people any more money. They were rude, condescending and contradicted themselves at every turn. This place is a sham! My glasses are garbage, and I'm out the cost of the arms, shipping, and duty to the tune of $150. Please, buyer beware.

• garbage