Buyers Beware - poor customer service

Guest's review of Your Designer Sunglasses - www.yourdesignersunglasses.co.uk

“Buyers Beware - poor customer service”

Written on: 15/07/2011

Despite offering "No Quibble Returns" on the website this is far from the truth. Check and double check your order and do not trust any correspondance.

I was looking for some Oakley sunglasses and clicked through to the site from a google shopping link and ordered what I thought were Oakley sunglasses. The order confirmation came through and I asked how long they would be - response was "The frame you have ordered is coming from our suppliers".
When I received the goods (the day of my holiday) they were £72 worth of replacement lenses. Straight on the phone (rang for ages no reply) so used the chat and eventually got a call. On closer inspection the e-mail confirmation did mention replacement lenses but I was told that I could return the goods for a refund.
After my holiday I e-mailed for a return code but have been told it is replacement only. No reponsibility for lying to me about 'frames', no follow through on the refund. If I had known they were replacement lenses when I e-mailed (and not told about frames) I would have cancelled the order.

• Oakley Sunglasses - £72