Good quality & fast service!

Muffincat1's review of Wool Overs - www.woolovers.com

“Good quality and fast service!”

Written on: 27/05/2014 by Muffincat1 (1 review written)

I am a new customer for Woolovers and have been extremely pleased with my two orders.

I decided after my initial order to re-vamp my jumpers wardrobe and put in a second order immediately,

I have bought three items in lambswool and two in cashmere and merino. The latter are beautifuly soft and a delight to wear. The lambswool is not so soft but is perfectly comfortable and I think will soften after the first wash.

The colour choices are good. The sizing is slightly more tedious and I have taken the large in unisex jumpers and a medium in the ladies styles. This entailed a return in the first instance but the exchange arrived promptly. I am now aware of my sizing with your company.

The lengths are generous too as I hate jumpers/cardigans that are so short they ride up when you bend and expose your midriff!! I like the longer look.

I am extremely pleased with my purchases and will be buying more in the future as presents and for self. Customer service is good as well.

Thank you.

• Three unisex jumpers, one unisex cardigan in both lambswool and merino and cashmere. On ladies cardigan and one ladies jumper in cashmere and merino.

Visit woolovers.com