New Jumpers for Lady Golfers

Guest's review of Wool Overs - www.woolovers.com

“New Jumpers for Lady Golfers”

Written on: 26/05/2014

I wanted new 'V' necked long sleeved jumpers for my ladies golf team, but they were not prepared to buy "expensive" promotional ones. I was recommended to Woolovers. The colour I wanted was not available so had to choose an alternative. Annoyingly, it was available in the sleeveless version but that's life. I sent for a variety of sized jumpers in the chosen colour and design as it tells ladies to beware as the sizing is on the large side which I confirm is correct. I normally take a "Medium" and had to order a "Small". I have subsequently ordered over 23 jumpers for my team and hopefully there will be a few more. The service was extremely quick and when I used the direct chat line on the internet the lady was extremely helpful and helped me resolve a couple of queries I had. The only thing I wasn't aware of at the time was that I had to pay for any returns, but I suppose you can't have everything. My team can't wait to wear them.

• Ladies V necked, long sleeved Cashmere and Cotton jumper original purchased with discount code but subsequent ones purchased at £25

Visit woolovers.com