Classic Ladies Zip Cardigan

JadielMcCoy's review of Wool Overs - www.woolovers.com

“Classic Ladies Zip Cardigan”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by JadielMcCoy (1 review written)

Having purchased a woollen jumper with great success I went on to purchase a striped cardigan which was no use at all and I returned it. However I decided to give Woolovers another go and purchased the Zip Cardigan but this time I read the reviews which were very helpful indeed with regard to sizing and I purchased the 8/10 size which fits particularly well. I find this very unusual as I would never judge myself to be this size more likely a 10/12 and in that more a 12!!!

My husband thinks the cardigan is very flattering and I might purchase another in a different colour.

I like the great variety of colours that are available and this is what attracted me to this website which had been suggested to me by a friends when I complained about the shortage of choice of colours available in the shops.I also like natural fibres and these are quite difficult to obtain these days.

• Goods purchased & cost