sweater extremely transparent :(

flyingscot47's review of Wool Overs - www.woolovers.com

“sweater extremely transparent :(”

Written on: 25/09/2013 by flyingscot47 (2 reviews written)

Having ordered from Woolovers before I was eager to try a sweater made with cashmere/wool blend as I found the lambswool turtle neck sweater extremely itchy round the neck. I loved several colours but decided to order just the white one as a test and if I liked it I would order it in Pistachio, Pink and Black.
The sweater arrived and it felt lovely and soft but trying it on was disappointed to see how see-through it was--yes I know I could wear a tank top etc underneath it but I do not always want to do that. If the sweater had been the same thickness as the material around the neck it would have been lovely. Also I am not tall about 5ft 4 and like other reviewers found the length really short? Sad to say I will probably not be ordering again.
Also Woolovers needs to take a leaf out of Amazon's book regarding notification and shipping--with Amazon I am always get up to date regarding shipping and delivery dates.

• Turtle neck sweater in cashmere/wool bland

Visit woolovers.com