Style, quality, covenience

Guest's review of Wool Overs - www.woolovers.com

“Style, quality, covenience”

Written on: 18/08/2013

Woolovers' items attract me by their simple forms, style, quality, covenience, multiple colours and their combinatons, natural materials and they are warm. The fabric feels very smooth to touch(naturaly I don't mean british wool). I wear your sweaters everywhere and they fit me well. After washing clothes don't change their form. You can find a wide choice of sizes as a rule they correspond to the standard. Besides, I'm fond of "plites", thus the variety of models where they are used, is to my liking. More than that, prices are reasonable, and discounts please me as well.
I would order much more items, but for the long distance from Siberia to Great Britan... I guess one month for delivery is a bit too long.
And one more thing: your choice of sweater dresses is rather meagre and the ranger of colours fore whouse dresses is limited. Some of my friends who are rather tall(176 cm) and slender want to have longer sleeves.

• Ladies Cable Zip Jumper Snowflake, Grand Total : £30.62 ( + some items through my friend)

• Still waiting