Quality control?

Guest's review of Wool Overs - www.woolovers.com

“Quality control?”

Written on: 13/07/2013

I ordered a crew cardigan in lambswool in pale blue having ordered one in another colour several months ago. Most of the button holes were too small for the buttons - I had a great struggle opening the cardigan when it arrived, except for the last two buttons. The Woolovers label on the back of the cardigan (inside at neck height) had been sown on in such a way that the black thread showed through onto the pale blue wool on the outside. I compared it with my last cardigan. The Woolover label had been smaller on it and although there was a dent showing through onto the cardigan on the outside where the label had been stitched, the stitching didn't show through.
I'm returning the cardigan for a re-fund as it is now too late for me to re-order before I'm off my on travels again, I am more than disappointed. Quality control is important and in this instance there has been a real slip up.

• Goods purchased & cost