I'm so glad I found you!

dtf14's review of Wool Overs USA - www.woolovers.us

“I'm so glad I found you!”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by dtf14 (1 review written)

I have purchased 9 of your sweaters in the past six months, and have not regretted one of them. Such extravagance is rare for me, but the quality of your sweaters for the price is outstanding. I have tried the cotton & silk, which I highly recommend for summer, but perhaps not for the hottest humid days we have here in Rhode Island sometimes. I also ordered several of the cotton & cashmere blend unisex pullovers, which are great basics for any season, in my opinion. I like the longer length especially, as shorter sweaters are not flattering for my shape. It is so helpful that you provide measurements for each style. My daughter in law questioned why so many sizes in my order, and I explained that I was able to customize the exact fit I wanted that way. Each has been perfect! Finally, I chose a simple pullover in lambswool for the cold weather, and two long cardigans in merino & cashmere. I should be set for quite a while to come, but won't promise I will not treat myself again! By the way, shipping has been reasonably fast, though if you offered free shipping more often I know I would be more tempted.

• Goods purchased & cost