Way too big

Guest's review of Wool Overs USA - www.woolovers.us

“Way too big”

Written on: 29/10/2013

I bought a $44 sweater that was far, far too large. It was unisex and I got a small. Even the models look petite. However, when I received it, it was too big in the arms, too big in the body. It would cost me $25 to return it, so I essentially wasted $50 with shipping, which is a great deal of money for me. It was my fault for taking a chance on a company overseas, and for getting something unisex. I rolled the dice, and lost big time on this one.

It would be a good thing if you explain the size of the garments. Perhaps you did and I missed it. I did see a warning that they run large but in ordering a small I thought that would account for it. Definitely not. It would be good to note that petite women will not fit into the small unisex sweaters.

I can see that the product is very well made. But I won't be buying again nor will I be recommending this place because I can't pay the shipping to return if something doesn't fit.

• Goods purchased & cost