Finally made someone happy!

shylobster's review of Wool Overs USA - www.woolovers.us

“Finally made someone happy!”

Written on: 25/10/2013 by shylobster (1 review written)

I had placed this order for a unisex crewneck sweater L1 in the wine. My nephew, for whom this sweater was intended for, thought the color was a little "girlish" and wanted to exchange it for another color. This poor sweater was return a twice. I finally received it in another color and it made him very happy. I also bought a V-neck in wine and a button down cardigan in grey which I completely love!!Returning the items and exchanging them for another size and color was hassle free. I had no problem, which really made all the difference. I will recommend Woolovers
to my family and friends. I'm very happy to have found your site.

I had recently placed a order for two pairs of knee high boots which I saw on Zappos.com, in my size. I cannot begin to tell you about the cancellation and return policy. To say the least I was completely dissatisfied. I had to wait for the items to be shipped to me BEFORE I can cancel and because I had a 20 minute time gap between ordering the second pair of boots, I could not cancel the first order. How redundant is that.

• Goods purchased & cost