A Great Sweater

stephens414's review of Wool Overs USA - www.woolovers.us

“A Great Sweater”

Written on: 25/08/2013 by stephens414 (1 review written)

This is the tenth sweater I have purchased from Woolovers, and I have never been disappointed with any sweater I have ever purchased from them. I bought the fisherman crewneck in cream. I already have two other colors of this sweater. The cream colored sweater is a wonderful shade, a bright and vibrant white/cream color. I love the thick texture of the wool and the wider than usual ribbing. The cream color will look great when paired up with a white shirt underneath and khakis. Although the cream color will pair up nicely with just about any color shirt, so that's a definite plus. I can't wait for the weather in the NE USA to cool off so I can wear it. I love a thick sweater like this that can be worn by itself on a cool fall day with no coat. I am extremely pleased with this sweater and look forward to many years of enjoyment from wearing it, just as I am with every sweater I have purchased from Woolovers.

• Goods purchased & cost