Lovely woolens, quick delivery

hzrdous's review of Wool Overs USA - www.woolovers.us

“Lovely woolens, quick delivery”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by hzrdous (1 review written)

I purchased a lovely Chunky Cable Polo Neck Jumper for delivery to the U.S. The sweater is of good quality and very cozy. The knit is nice and heavy, so I know that it will be a go-to item for winter. I expect that I will be able to wear this quality garment for a long time. This was my first purchase from Woolovers, and based on the quality I will almost certainly purchase again. The only drawback is that I have long arms but petite shoulders, so I have to choose either having sleeves that are an inch too short in the women's sizing or shoulders that are a bit too big in unisex. I knew before I ordered that the sleeves would be a bit short (a problem to which I am accustomed), so I am not complaining. The size charts and measuring guide were very helpful to me in making an informed purchase. I would love a "long" sizing option were it to become available in the future. I don't recall the number of days that my order took to arrive, just that it arrived sooner than anticipated. I am accustomed to waiting two or more weeks for international packages, and I don't believe it took that long for my sweater to arrive. It was a very pleasant surprise.

• Chunky Cable Polo Neck Jumper

Visit woolovers.us

Fordhammsw's Response to hzrdous's Review

Written on: 31/10/2013

I have a similar build - and I am frustrated that Woolover's sweaters are beautiful but the sleeves are WAY too short. I rarely have that problem with other sweaters...I notice many people complain of it. Woolover's, please take note!

woolovers.us