Satisfied & Happy

BarbaraJP's review of Wool Overs USA - www.woolovers.us

“Satisfied and Happy”

Written on: 10/03/2012 by BarbaraJP (1 review written)

I had never ordered from Wool Overs before but was looking for better quality wool and cashmere sweaters than I was finding in the US among some of the nicer on-line clothing companies. From the appearances on Wool Overs' website the sweaters I choose looked thick and a good weight to keep me warm in my Northern Idaho home in winter. Of coarse I followed their recommendations that these sweaters were a heavier weight.

I bought a Lambswool garnet colored cardigan with patch pockets. I couldn't be more pleased! It hangs well, fits nicely and keeps me toasty.

I also bought a merino wool/ cashmere blend black cardigan. It was slightly less heavier than I had expected but still heavier than the cashmere I'd purchased from US clothiers. I'm happy with it and will keep it. I'd be happier if it were a bit heavier though.

I received immediate confirmation of my order and was notified when the order was "dispatched." Love it!

Thanks Wool Overs - you've got a new customer!

• 2 Wool Sweaters