Unisex Aran sweater

Guest's review of Wool Overs New Zealand - www.woolovers.co.nz

“Unisex Aran sweater”

Written on: 11/08/2013

I purchased the Unisex Aran sweater, I was very happy with the quality, but the fit was a lot bigger than I expected. Jersey was not particularly flattering due to the size. Measurements on the sizing chart were accurate & I went by the instructions to measure a jersey I already had to match the size but due to the knit, it stretched out a lot more than my existing jersey so fitted a lot bigger. With this style I would recommend going smaller than you think you need if you want the jersey fitting.
I was unable to return/exchange the jersey as Woolovers is actually based in the UK which was not obvious before I ordered as the URL, brand name & currency was all showing up as '.co.nz' (Wool Overs New Zealand - www.woolovers.co.nz) & free shipping also helped build the impression that the product was coming from New Zealand.
Due the to great price of the Jersey, it would have been completely uneconomical to send back to exchange size (as you have to pay for postage to return it).

• Goods purchased & cost