Perfect summer top

Maddison1977's review of Wool Overs Canada - www.woolovers.ca

“Perfect summer top”

Written on: 24/05/2014 by Maddison1977 (1 review written)

The silk cotton camisoles are lovely in quality and fit. They are great for layering and the cotton/silk material is so comfortable. They wash well and hold their shape. I have ordered them in many colours because they come in so handy for dressing up and down my spring/summer wardrobe. I also ordered the front ballet wrap cardigan which is a new addition to my wardrobe and will come in very handy this summer. I have seen similar cotton front tie cardigans offered at a lower price but they were cotton, not cotton silk. Still Woolovers will need to watch their price point on certain items and compare with other competing online retailers.

I would love to see some of the camisoles and cardigans offered in more colours like purple/lavender. Regardless I am very pleased with the quality of Woolover's products and their service. Even if an item is on backorder you receive regular email updates with status of your order. I'm a return customer which speaks volumes.

• Silk camisole & front ballet wrap cardigan