Items as described

Guest's review of Wool Overs Canada - www.woolovers.ca

“Items as described”

Written on: 18/08/2013

I received my two merino/cashmere cardigans last week and have already worn both of them. I bought these for travelling as they are lightweight yet the wool makes them adaptable to temperature. Initially, when I tried one on it was slightly itchy. If I wear it alone as a top, I may need a camisole underneath, but over shirts of sleeveless tops, it is not a problem. I am very happy with the products.
Two minor negative comments: The buttons are shaped as a flower. Not quite my taste and I find them more difficult to button and unbutton. I would recommend a plain round button - embossed with something different would be fine, but don't like the petal shaping. Defining these in the product description would be good. I am not arthritic in any way, but I think it would be problematic for people with less finger mobility.
The other comment is a disappointment that no yarn was provided in order to make any minor knit repairs. This used to be standard for quality sweaters.

• 2 merino/cashmere cardigans on sale