Excellent

Guest's review of Wool Overs Canada - www.woolovers.ca

“Excellent”

Written on: 11/03/2013

I have become a strong fan of WoolOvers.

I appreciate the quality of the pieces I've bought so far. It's not easy to find silk-cotton blends or merino-cashmere blends. I'm glad to be able to find these fibers at WoolOvers. The sweaters fit well and are easy-to-care for. I find the range of styles and colours very appealing.

The convenience of shopping at home is great, and the cost-free delivery is wonderful. The prices are competitive -- not cheap, but not over-priced. When an item arrives in the mail box, it feels like a gift.

I particularly appreciated the fact that an error in size that I found in the confirmation e-mail was corrected immediately upon my message. I now trust WoolOvers completely.

I'm very glad to have discovered WoolOvers (through the recommendation of a close friend). I would certainly reccomend it to everyone I know who might be interested.

This reads like a commercial for your company, I know. Certainly, I'm a satisfied customer.

Üstün B. Reinart