Great Knitwear

UlisesFagan47's review of Wool Overs Australia - www.woolovers.com.au

“Great Knitwear”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by UlisesFagan47 (1 review written)

I've bought 4 jumpers so far from Woolovers and the wool is exceptional. The designs are pretty traditional and could do with some jazzing up but for your regular Crew, V neck jumper I haven't seen this quality at this price in years. Buying 3-4 jumpers is the most economical with shipping to Australia I paid a little over $220.00. I would pay that much or more for ONE pure wool jumper from DJ's or Myers.

Sizing:
I personally found the medium size to be a touch too big, ok for that baggy winter look but for something fitting I went for the small. Which meant the arms are about 1/2 inch too short but the torso and length are perfect. I can live with that.

My measurements if it helps you.

I'm slim, 5'10 and weigh about 145 pounds
Neck, 15 to 15 1/2
Chest, 40-42"
Arm length, 20"

These are the styles I bought.

1) Medium size cable Aran crew neck. This is the perfect winter baggy jumper
2) Small size, zip neck jumper medium weight. Fits me like a glove.
3) Small size, Norwegian, button neck, medium weight. Fits me like a glove
4) Small size, polo, between a light and medium weight wool. Fits perfect and is so soft. Better than a regular cotton polo.

BTW; I bought an XL Aran for a friend and it ended up being WAY too big, my Medium size fitted him better. So if you're normally an L or XL go for the Medium and it will stretch and fit better. The XL I gave to another friend who is a large man, fits him perfect. The jumpers are wider in the body than expected.

• Goods purchased & cost