Nothing beats wool for warmth!

Woolforwarmth's review of Wool Overs Australia - www.woolovers.com.au

“Nothing beats wool for warmth!”

Written on: 07/05/2014 by Woolforwarmth (1 review written)

I recently ordered several items via your online store. I originally asked for a catalogue to be sent but then when I saw an offer for Free Shipping decided to go ahead and pick from the online store. The service was excellent notifying me of the order going through and being dispatched. I also received prompt service when I enquired when to expect my order. The garments have arrived and I love the look and feel of them all. I am not sure about one color I ordered so will probably return the item. It appears different to the color in the catalogue and online.
I will definitely be interested in ordering again and have already told friends about your website.
I liked all the washing instructions in the catalogue and the explanation of why to wash in certain detergents. I never knew that ordinary soap powder affected the fibre and always thought wool wash was a marketing strategy only.

• 1 v necked mans slipcover, 2 womens v necked jersey, 2 womens cardigans.... Total cost $ 263

Visit woolovers.com.au