Great For Cosy Wool Clothing

Melagoi's review of Wool Overs Australia - www.woolovers.com.au

“Great For Cosy Wool Clothing”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by Melagoi (1 review written)

I ordered two sweaters from Wool Overs (Fisherman's Crew) and there was a delay in the delivery as compared to the estimated time of delivery we were given. I contacted Wool Overs by email to advise them of this and they were immediate in their reply and the details of what we should do if this situation continued past a certain date. Three days later the parcel arrived and my husband is extremely happy with his sweaters .. good roomy fit, colours true to pictures and smart design. I was very impressed with the service seeing we had a slight problem in our delivery dates.. problem now solved but we were secure in the knowledge Wool Overs would of been of great assistance if the problem persisted. As this was our first order with Wool Overs we were unaware of the delays that can happen in delivery due to postal services etc .. we will keep that in mind for future orders. We are most happy with products and the service we got through Wool Overs.

• Navy & Charcoal Fisherman's Crew Total cost $106.95