Do NOT purchase from here. Terrible service.

Guest's review of Vivaah Surat www.vivaahsurat.com

“Do NOT purchase from here. Terrible service. ”

Written on: 13/03/2014

I purchased two sarees from this website in mid January 2014

They were supposed to arrive 27 January. They arrived apprximately 3 weeks after their due date. They didn't even tell me it was going to be delayed. When I emailed them as to why I hadn't received my product, only then they told me that it was because there has been a delay in getting their material. So it took anothe 2 weeks after that email to arrive.

Once I received the sarees, the blouses were completely wrong even though I gave my measurements. In the advertisement the blouse was full sleeve and that's what i requested, they gave me short sleeve. I have no idea why since the measurements were for full sleeve. They did not put lining in the other blouse as per request. The neckline and back was also incorrect.

I then emailed them back immediately saying it was wrong. They responded and said they will make a new one for me.

I asked how long it will take for deliver and they never responded back. i emiled several times and tried to call the phone number. They do not respond to emails. They do not pick up phone calls.

It has now been over 3 weeks since they told me they will make new blosues and they have not responded to any of my emails or phone calls.

I have not received my correct blouses. I basically cannot wear the blouses that they gave me so both the sarees are useless.

Their lack of customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. At least some sort of communication to let me know that my products will be delayed is fine with me. But they don't respond at all. I have purchased products online before and they have all been fine.

I would recommend that NO ONE EVER PURCHASE from this website. It is a huge dissapointment and just not worth going through all the trouble. If i could give them less than 1 star rating I would.

• $324