Do NOT buy from this site!!!

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“Do NOT buy from this site!!!”

Written on: 10/12/2013

I ordered a dress for a formal ceilidh. As the standard dress sizes don't fit me properly, I paid £25 extra to get the dress custom made. The dress came on time for the event, but it was nothing like the dress in the picture on the website. It had different sleeves and completely different detailing. Also, the dress was too long AND too wide!

I emailed the customer service team to inform them that I wanted to return the dress for a full refund. The reply I got was disrespectful. They told me that I should consider the hard work their employees had put in making the dress and offered to pay me £15 if I kept the dress. Naturally, I refused their offer and asked for them to send me the returns information. Again they asked me to consider their employees who needed their wages and offered me £45. Naturally, I got angry at this point and sent them another email complaining about their customer service and asking for the returns information. It has been a week, and no reply yet.

DO NOT waste your money on this site! They advertise good quality dresses for lower price, but what you will get for your money is everything but.

• Elegant A-line Floor-length Black Dress £125