scam !!!

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“scam !!!”

Written on: 09/09/2013

I have not received my dress at all. I have sent several e- mails and not had any reply. stay away from them. I see from my credit card bill that the money has gone to china, they are not a UK company like they want us to believe.

• goods not received

• Still waiting

Lauren19881989's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

Hi! I am trying to research this for my niece who bought her deb dress from this website... Were you able to get your money back at all? Their website is now non existent.

Chanreid's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

I have managed to get my money back from my credit card company. As yet i have not had any response at all from urdress despite sending several e mails.