Think Twice

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“Think Twice”

Written on: 24/07/2013

I ordered my dress 3 weeks ago now at a total cost of $240 AUD (approx.) This amount included the custom made charge and quick shipping. After many emails to this mob, they keep trying to tell me that the dress was delivered to me. When I checked the tracking number on Aust Post, it showed as being delivered to NSW not WA!. They are now saying it is not their fault!! WTF....I have just sent them a screen shot of Aust Post tracking confirmation to show them. They are telling me that it has been signed for. I have asked who signed for it as I do not have the dress. So far no answer. I ordered this dress for a special occasion on 17/8/13. Looks like I may well be looking for another dress but not before I lodge a dispute claim with my bank. Interestingly enough, one email asked me when I expected my dress - even though a tracking number had been provided. My reply was - Is the dress made or not. They assured me that is has been made. However, on at least 6 occasions now I have emailed them to explain the tracking number is either wrong or they have shipped my dress to the wrong place.

Totally unacceptable !! Stay right away from these people. They may be cheap, but in the long run, it will cost you more, to finally get another dress because the one you ordered hasn't arrived, and of course the disappointment.

Just to add insult to injury, I cant even find the picture of the dress on their website. I originally found it on newyorkdresses.com

• Goods purchased & cost