Absolutely disgraceful!

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“Absolutely disgraceful!”

Written on: 16/07/2013

After reading all these reviews I realise I am not the only victim!! I ordered my dress made to measure, however to my dismay it was far too large and beyond repair. I tried to get in contact with this company (which is not based in the uk as stated in their website) to obtain a return form, with no avail! They 'begged' me to be sympathetic about the materials, labour work and wages they had to give; it was truly pathetic. They wanted to compensate 10% of the price I paid; when considering the price I paid and the policy on their website, this was just unacceptable. I then approached my bank with this issue and they managed to 'charge back'; I was very lucky to get my money back but this doesn't happen often so this website is NOT recommended.
I also reported this website to trading standards for future consumer protection. Hopefully this website will go down soon and justice will prevail.

• Goods purchased & cost