UR DRESS Company is Rubbish

snisbet's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“UR DRESS Company is Rubbish”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by snisbet (1 review written)

I ordered a dress for my daughters prom and paid extra postage to guarantee delivery within 18 days. The dress did not arrive within this time limit. Trying to make contact with this company was an absolute joke, many hours later I eventually was able to make contact with someone through their chatline and explained that the dress had not arrived and they assured me the dress had been dispatched but they could not give me a tracking number but they would email or call me back within 12 hours to keep me informed - What a Surprise this did not happen!! The dress did come eventually and I was very disappointed with it, cheaply made and did not fit properly and no labels attached to the dress and no paperwork either. In the mean time I bought my daughter another dress which is absolultey stunning and would like to return this dress to the company but again have been unable to contact anyone for a returns form or address,so it look like I am going to be stuck with this dress and £130.00 out of pocket!!

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE, THEY SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN , RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, DISCUSTING!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost