Many problems but was plesently surprised in the end.

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“Many problems but was plesently surprised in the end.”

Written on: 13/06/2013

I ordered a dress on the 21st or april for my prom on the 28th of june. So as you can see i ordered in plenty of time for the "24 day delivery". Well after not recieving my dress after 40 days i realised something was not right. I called the company and got through to someone who could hardly understand me and i could hardly understand them. They also didnt help me very much by only giving me the answer "we will work faster" i told them i needed the dress in two weeks so i could have the dress and still plenty of time to buy things to match the dress. Well, two weeks whent by and i tried to ring again, turns out they blocked our phone number from calling them again! Thats when i turned to email. Lets just say 3 hours to reply is a lie, its more like a week! well after countless emails saying they are very sorry and will try to get it to me faster i gave up! I whent out and bought a lovely new dress and talked to the bank about getting my money back. Well funny thing is yesterday was the deadline and i was about to get my money back which is what i wanted as i now have a very nice dress that i bought in a store, when what happens to turn up... the dress! Yes the dress arrived on the day of the deadline which is very typical and now i am stuck with two prom dresses. After reading the reviews i was dreading opening my dress thinking it may have come but will more than likely look awful. This is where plesently surprised comes in. I opened the dress and it looks goregous! absolutly amazing and better than i of corse ever expected and to make it better its fits very well and is all round perfect. I will be trying to send the dress i bought in a store back and keep this one for prom as i did wait many months for it to come. So yes the dress is abslutly amazing, but with two weeks till prom and waiting three months for it to come, was it worth it? Lets hope so as when trying on the dress i got many compliments on how lovely it is.

• £102+