Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“My daughter had ordered 2 gowns from urdress.co.uk...”

Written on: 03/06/2013

My daughter had ordered 2 gowns from urdress.co.uk which were not delivered even after a month went by. They didnot respond to any of her emails. so finally I did about 5-7 live chats with them and told them I am filing a complain with actionfraudpolice. So in one of the live chats they told me the dresses have been despatched and after 10 days I recieved a parcel which was intact but badly packed and just recieved one dress of very inferior quality which cannot be worn. I again contacted them via live chat and they told me they had despatched both dresses in the parceland blamed the missing dress on the shipping company. I have told the shipping company dpd.co.uk that their name is being spoilt if they accept parcels from such companies.Also today I filed a complaint with the action fraud police and I advise all those who are duped by such scam sites should do the same so that those people could be made answerable.

• 2 gowns for 250$