I am freaking out!!!!

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“I am freaking out!!!! ”

Written on: 23/05/2013

Sombody please tell me somthing good about this site , I ordered my promdress on the 1st of may and it is ment to come this week!!!! But after I am reading all these reviews I am so scared it won't come!!!!!! HELP

• Goods purchased & cost

Pomeroy86's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2013

I have also ordered a promdress from this site on the 2nd of May, and I saw the reviews afterwards. I'm scared it won't come!!! Need some help please!

Donnastone's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2013

Sorry to tell you this but this company is very good at taking our money and really bad at fulfilling customer service. I have to say though, we ordered a size 12 for my daughters formal, received the dress approx 5 wks later even though we had ordered & paid for a rush order. The communication before receiving the dress was excellent and I though what a great company, well the dress is beautiful, only way too small, a size 10, no room for alteration, the seam allowance is 2cm. So I phone the number in the UK, a minimum of 20 times, & it is always busy, I get onto the live chat, they cant help me, give me an email, response time sometimes 2-3 days between emails, the acknowlegdge they have done the wrong thing, sent out the wrong size and after 2 wks of stalling, they will now offer me a discount on the dress of 10%. I had emails from [names removed]. All not very helpful. The IP address for the website is hosted in Brisbane Australia, ironically where I live, the website is UK (supposedly) based and the dress came from China. Look up the IP address, it gives a name and phone number. I am going to try it.