AVOID AVOID AVOID

karob's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 18/05/2013 by karob (1 review written)

I ordered a dress for my daughters prom on 8th of March. With delivery it came to £79 and when my credit card bill came i noticed they had taken £83.30. I had a bad feeling something wasnt right
We waited the 37 days they advised it would take and yep you guessed it...no dress! i emailedband was told it was being made and would be here shortly. A week passed i emailed again asking when it would be here. I was told they would get on to production. I emailed several more times and found they took days to respond so i kindly asked them to cancel the order. As if by magic an email appeared saying the dress had been made now amd going through quality control so i hung on another week.....no dress! I told them i was sick of being messed about and that i was definately cancelling and wanted a refund. i was then told the dress was being made (yep thats what i thought too). Anyway after weeks of demanding a refund and being fobbed off i got in touch with my crredit card company who have refunded the amount and 2 days later i got another email saying the dress was shipped! So peeps please dont use this company its shocking. Youre lucky if you even get a dress from them but from other reviews ive read its probably good i didnt get it in the end.

• Dress