ATTENTION

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“ATTENTION”

Written on: 23/04/2013

IF YOU ARE READING THESE REVIEWS AND CANT DECIDE ON WHETHER OR NOT TO PURCHASE AN ITEM FROM THEIR SITE, PLEASE READ MY REVIEW I WANT TO TELL YOU AND HELP YOU ALL FROM AVOIDING WHAT I GOT. MAY I NOTE I AM USUALLY ALWAYS A VERY EASY PERSON AND NEVER COMPLAIN EVEN THOUGH I AM UNHAPPY, BUT THIS TIME I AM APPALLED SO HERE IS MY REVIEW:
I purchased a dress from their site for my school ball and was VERY unsatisfied with it, I really do not recommend this site to anyone.
1. Like others have stated, the dress is completely different to the picture shown- this is indeed very true. The look of it just looks like a complete knock-off replica of the picture shown. Even the shade of the colour was different (unless you're getting black or white)
2. I had stitching problems on mine, so the dress was poorly made and "quality inspection" obviously didn't take place, or if so did, didn't pick up on it.
3. Sizing was also wrong, at a certain part of the dress it was no where near the size I had ordered.

And so I contacted them shortly (refunds must be asked for within 15 days) and said I wanted to return the dress for a refund. They replied and said to send pictures, then they complimented on how beautiful the dress looks, telling me to "please keep it"- This was all just to buy time I bet, and will probably keep doing so until the 15 days are over then I won't be able to get a refund.
***If you think if your dress came a bit different, and perhaps you could get it altered- think again. I have been to 4 different alteration places, some have said there would be a high cost for fixing the fault, others have said they "can't even do it, sorry."
I am so disappointed, it is way too late to purchase something from a different site online as my ball is in less than 3 weeks. So now I have to go and buy a dress in stores with only just over 2 weeks left. Ugh

• Formal/evening dress

Kamisha's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2013

Have you still not been able to refund it ?