Do not buy from this website!!!!

Guest's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“Do not buy from this website!!!!”

Written on: 03/04/2013

I bought a dress from this website in February 2013. The dress online looked stunning and it cost £94. I also paid a further £25 for specific measurements as i am petite and then delivery cost me another £15.

When i received the dress i was so excited but when i opened the package, it wasn't half as nice as it looked online. It was flailing, and the dress didn't even fit properly even though i gave them specific measurements!!

I tried emailing them to return this item and so far they haven't come back to me! I am going to keep trying to get a refund because it is a lot of money!

Hope this is helps others. I won't be buying from this website again!

• £134

Razzababe's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2013

contact trading standards!, you have rights as a customer, I have already ordered my dress and as I am a police officer it better be fit for purpose as in the picture, if enough of you complain they will have the site shut down...