Amazing service minus the bad reviews.

tonitone's review of Urdress - www.urdress.co.uk

“Amazing service minus the bad reviews.”

Written on: 26/11/2012 by tonitone (1 review written)

so i needed a dress for a pageant...i searched everywhere online but of course all the nice dresses are over priced. i came across www.urdress.co.uk everything on the site seemed ok, asked a few questions, where the dress is coming from, delivery time ect...after ordering i found this website saw all the reviews and started to panic. Anyway i ordered my dress on 13 nov 2012 and received it on monday 26 nov (i paid for fast delivery) My dress was very well packed in a see through wallet that can be reused. previous comments stated that the dress was badly made so i made sure i made a thorough check before trying the dress on, everything was in perfect condition and it looked exactly like the picture online, the dress fitted really well and couldn't find any fault with it. the only bad side is that i didn't get notified when my dress got sent off but that was easily solved by talking to one of the online operator who told my my dressed had been shipped and gave me my tracking number so i could see where it was. Even though i can't fault their service i don't think i'll be ordering from them again because of all the bad reviews i have read...maybe i just got lucky this time.

• my dressed cost 80 pounds plus 15 pounds for delivery i also got a 6 pounds discount, it doesn't seem alot but i was on a budget so the discount helped

Nothappyjan69's Response to tonitone's Review

Written on: 10/02/2013

this has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. bought 2 dress from them first dress was not the design I ordered or even the colour. plus the dress was so big I could have put 2 people in it at once. I gave them my measurements from a dress maker. the second dress was not much better. i was told to get it altered and they would refund the cost. To alter it cost me $485 and now the say we will give you $150 back. The worst company ever

Welshguest's reply to Nothappyjan69's Comment

Written on: 12/02/2013

Do not use it. Money goes to China, not for the value agreed and emailed. Luckily my bank blocked it. DONOT USE THUS SITE

Mollyjoyce's reply to Welshguest's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2013

Hi, i'm after ordering a dress, only checked the reviews afterwards (silly me), but it says there was an error processing my payment and that the order is 'pending'? does this mean my bank has blocked it too? Or do you know is there a way I can cancel the order before anything goes through?