High German Standards maintained

Guest's review of Ulla Popken Plus Size Clothing www.ullapopken.co.uk

“High German Standards maintained”

Written on: 09/08/2012

I am really surprised at the low marks for Ulla Popken. the customer service I have received had been top class. Any queries I have had were been dealt with perfectly, alot of other shops could learn from them. Always polite, concerned , very helpful and clear explanations given.

Sometimes I feel the clothes are a bit too young for me and yes, sometimes not appropriate for this plus size woman but they are catering for a very wide range of ages, tastes and sizes.

The other comments are older, perhaps the comments were accurate some time ago but I don't feel they reflect this company or their products now.

• mostly tops for work and evening

Novahumphrys's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2012

Your comment whilst maybe true back in August however my dealings with them were atrocious !! voicemail on for two whole days , no response to an email. I sent a coat back to them which they have emailled me to say they have recieved it and issued a refund 5 days ago ........tick tock tick tock ........ still no refund - BUYERS BEWARE !!!!!