Brilliant!

dollydaydreamer87's review of TruffleShuffle - www.truffleshuffle.co.uk

“Brilliant!”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by dollydaydreamer87 (1 review written)

I had been browsing the Truffle Shuffle website for a few weeks and an upcoming friend's birthday seemed the perfect opportunity to finally give it a go.

I ordered one evening and my purchase was posted the next day and received the day after that. Delivery for orders under £40 is £2.95, which I am happy to pay when delivery is as efficient as it was on this occasion.

I was surprised to find a small packet of sweets inside the parcel which were very much appreciated - a really nice touch.

The t shirt that I ordered was good quality and the perfect size, perfect.

The only (VERY small) thing I would like to see on the website is the option to see more items on a page as it can be a bit of a faff with there being such a good range of products. This is not a problem as such - would just make it easier to browse!

Overall I am very happy with the service and quality of product from Truffle Shuffle and will definitely be ordering from them again!

• Ladies t-shirt